Curry Village Lodging Yosemite National Park

Curry Village Lodging Yosemite National Park Rates and Deals

Curry Village Lodging Yosemite National Park Yosemite Village Reviews

ying8yang ying8yang
Jul 04, 2016
Now known has Half Dome Village; the canvas tent was clean and there are plenty of food options in the village. Verizon cell service available and wifi available at the Lodge which closes at 10:00 pm.
camwilde camwilde
Poles, Canvas, and a Bed, not much more Dec 10, 2012
We stayed in the Curry Village canvas tents but were not prepared for the sudden drop in temperature in late March 2010. The tent provided protection from the moisture but not from the very cold temperatures. There were both heated and unheated versions of these cabins, but only the unheated were available. I wish I had been more prepared and brought some sort of space heater.

Other than that, the cabin did act as a tent and the beds allowed us to be more comfortable that a typical tent. This would have been a great place to stay during the summer. Just be careful during the winter. :)
Keeping warm during the cold night…
Waiting for mom to get out of bed …
grahambb grahambb
If you want to go..... Apr 09, 2011
If you want to be in Yosemite at the height of the season, then you pays the price! I often stay at Curry in winter (where the price is often the temperature _ have paid in the $20s!!!). If you want luxury this is not your place.

Groups can be rowdy and the school groups are always here. There is a curfew and I have asked for it to be enforced before, but on the whole this is a great location, it's affordable (for the valley) and it is ideal if you are hardy, flexible and love Yosemite.
amberweewee amberwee…
Curry Village Tent Cabins Beware Jul 23, 2008
At the end of a 2 week road trip,I found myself in a $96.00 curry Village tent cabin. Though I booked this trip months ahead of time, a tent cabin was my only option. All other rooms in the park were sold out. I was surprised how far up from the street I would have to lug all of my belongings. Many Bear's roam throughout this village so I had to make sure my car was spotless. This also meant Dragging 2 weeks worth of belongings up the hill.Our cabin had a interesting urine odor to it. Once settled the family and I wandered to the "Food court" We waited in line for 25 min. to place an order for pizza as this was the only thing open at 9:00 p.m. As I look around for a table(finally finding one)I noticed that this place resembled some sort of college frat party. Lot's of booze, and the noise! When we finished our overpriced and somewhat flavorful pizza, we went back to the "tent cabin" to lay our young son down for the night. This would have been much easier had the very loud,drunk people across from us stopped the partying a little sooner. The Tents were so close together that I could hear the man next door snoring all night, as well as the creaking of the beds when one rolls over. After the ranger was called out at 11:30 to force our jolly drunk neighbors inside I finally fell asleep.I was woken 2 hours later by the sound of the rangers yelling at the bears to "get out of here."

At 6:00 a.m. sharp the neighbors are all up with the sun,ready to hike, so don't plan on sleeping in. The tents are to hot during the day to nap in, so you will have to bring a outlet converter if you want a fan inside. The second night was not any better...The bathrooms were near by but had no hand soap the three days we were there. Don't waste money on the cafeteria,it's not worth it. Stick to pizza and coffee if you can. The main store in the village has frozen meals and a microwave..So that saves you 20 bucks. Needless to say..If you stay here bring earplugs you will need them, or just book really early and stay at one of the hotels.

Shoot, just save your self the money and bring you're own tent. No different!~

Curry Village Lodging Yosemite National Park Amenities