Curry Mile, Manchester

Manchester, England

Curry Mile, Manchester Reviews

PeteTheBrit PeteTheB…
A mile-long stretch of Indian, Pakistani restaurants and Shisha bars Jul 18, 2011
This place is fantastic. It is literally a mile-long stretch of over 100 restaurants that serve the most fantastic curry-based foods. I haven't found a single bad restaurant yet, but to give you and idea look out for Al Nawaz and Shere Khan - these are fantastic.

All restaurants open until about 4am too!

The best bit is that the location is in the middle of the area containing Europe's largest university, so eating there won't cost you an arm and a leg either. Some restaurants have people outside waiting to persuade you to come in - if you let them do the talking and pretend you aren't too interested, before long, they will offer you 20% off or something equivalent!

Also above the restaurants are some awesome Shisha cafes - I can recommend grape and mint flavour for your enjoyment!

Curry Mile - Rusholme, Manchester - ask anyone in Manchester for directions and they'll know what you are asking about - or, from Piccadilly Gardens get a bus heading to Didsbury - it goes straight through the area. The cheapest buses to get are the dark blue Magic bus, or Finglands - white with orange and brown stripes. Enjoy!

Related Travel Blogs About Curry Mile, Manchester

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…miles off into the distance. The only upset of the trip was loosing flat Eric to Johannesburg airport ��" but it is what he would have wanted, to spend his days…
..And It Begins
Manchester, UKMy three week long trip from Manchester UK, to Amsterdam began here. I flew from Ottawa to Manchester with Delta/KLM which was stange for me as I normally fly Air Canada. But I must say…Manchester they have a street about a mile long they tout as the curry mile. It is mostly affordable…

Check Manchester Hotel Deals