Curry Leaf East

curryleafeast.co.uk - 020 7374 4842

Curry Leaf East London Reviews

DAO DAO
Good for Business Feb 09, 2017
The first time I ate here, I was invited to join a group from work who were being entertained by a client. I didn’t even work on their account or even directly with the other people invited. So I enjoyed a very nice Indian meal, and a few beers, for no really good reason at all. The second time I ate here I was invited by 2 colleagues as I was leaving the company. They paid for my meal as well. Now you might think I am slightly biased as all the food and beer I have indulged myself in at Curryleaf East have been absolutely free. Having said that though, the people who have paid keep coming back. It is a very pleasant, professional and well decorated restaurant. A very good venue for business meals. The food is excellent, the service superior and the atmosphere upscale and quiet. They cater for business people including luxurious lunches, office affairs or a secluded liquid lunch if you wish. They are so oriented around businesses and business people they are only open for lunch on weekdays.

If you are working nearby and want a dining experience that never fails to impress – get your boss to take you here.

The last time I was here I had (from the menu descriptions):

Curry Leaf Special Starter.

A mixed platter of lamb sheek kebab, murgh tikka, fish tikka and onion bhajia.

Manchoori Chicken

Small cubes of chicken coated with onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli and soyabean. Quite spicy.

And plenty of cold pints of beer !

Check London Hotel Deals