Currier Museum of Art

150 Ash Street, Manchester, NH, USA - (603) 669-6144

Currier Museum of Art Manchester Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Currier Museum of Art Apr 03, 2011
The Currier Museum of Art is a great little art museum to visit in Manchester, NH! I came here to visit an old friend of mine and it was the perfect place to spend an afternoon at.

Though the museum is small it had several galleries arranged in way that made our walking path seem effortless. The collection varied from classic to modern to decorative and conceptual. It was hard to pick a favorite amongst everything we saw.

The museum also has changing exhibits through out the year.

Cost of entering was $10 for adults, $9 for senior, $8 for students and anyone under 18 is admitted for free!

When I went there the museum had a deal with Bank of America that anyone holding a card from the bank could be admitted for free on a certain day of the month. I don't have a bank of america card but if you do be sure to ask about it!

There was free parking in the front and along the side streets.

I found it interesting that this museum was open on Monday and closed on Tuesday. Usually museums are closed on monday and sometimes on sundays, never tuesday.

I would definitely visit this place again if I should pass through in the future. I really enjoyed it and its collection. I also found the staff to be friendly and informative and the museum cafe in the center of the museum to be a great place for relaxing after a visit.
The front entrance
Leonard Baskin self portrait

Related Travel Blogs About Currier Museum of Art

Currier Museum and Old friends!
I am in the New England area this weekend, specifically Lower New Hampshire. I already went to Portland to see my sister and nieces and now I am off to the historic city of Manchester, NH to see an o…Manchester, NH to see an old friend from highschool and take in some fantastic art!! The Currier Museum is on the smaller…

Check Manchester Hotel Deals