Cured Wine Bar

Cured Wine Bar - Pork Rinds

Cured Wine Bar Edmonton Reviews

ravenswing ravenswi…
Wild Meats on the Charcuterie Board Apr 20, 2017
I had been told about a new wine bar that had opened in South Edmonton called Cured Wine Bar and invited my son to join me one evening. We decided on some meats for the Charcuterie Board - Wild Boar Kabanosy, Venison Salami, Rabbit & Blueberry Terrine, Bison & Saskatoon Jerky and the Chefs Feature Charcuterie which happened to be Elk with some 7 Year Aged Cheddar. The board was laid out beautifully. I enjoyed all of the meats except for the Rabbit & Blueberry Terrine - not bad enjoying 4/5 meats I've never had before.

We also ordered from The Shared plates for our dinner. I had to laugh when our plates - well actually cast iron bowls of food came out. Not what I expected at all! When I ordered the popcorn I thought it was going to be like the popcorn chicken I get at other places - Nope! This was actually popcorn with sriracha bacon butter, crispy house cured bacon, and cracked pepper. When I ordered the pork rinds I expected pieces of meat that were a little thicker than bacon with the rind on it. Nope! Wrong again! It was actually pork rinds that I've seen as a snack in a bag with Korean chili flakes and shoyu honey sauce for dipping. Thankfully the chicken wings were chicken wings, no surprise there.

A very interesting dinner.
Cured Wine Bar
Charcuterie Board
Chicken Wings
Popcorn
ravenswing says:
I too would pass on the other items, the charcuterie board was delicious.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2017
planxty says:
Another place you have to take me. Not so sure you about some of the items but that charcuterie looks perfect to me. It would keep me going for a week.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2017