Cuppa Coffee Inc.

Carrefour Puri Indah, Jakarta, Indonesia

Cuppa Coffee Inc. Jakarta Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
More coffee May 23, 2010
It was my first time to see and try this place, never saw it before. While passing the place, they had a promotion of some set menus for only IDR 50,000 (about USD 5.5). I thought it was pretty cheap and more, I needed coffee that time, so there I was.

The place was pretty cozy and comfy after a long day of shopping. They just opened the outlet in Puri Indah Mall in the west part of Jakarta. Of course I chosed to sit on the sofa, my favourite place at the coffee shop :D

We ordered a set menu that they had on their promotion, the Menu C: chicken Nuggets & Fries, Spaghetti Alfredo and Orange Pancakes with ice cream!. That was pretty much for us as we already had our lunch. They also had a promotion for the coffee, so I ordered the Ice Coffee Latte for only USD 1 per glass.

The food was okay, but the coffee, it was one of the best ice latte I have tried! Even better than I always have at the Starbucks! More, I can get 3 glasses with the price I pay there to get this promotion latte! LOL.

They also have their outlets at some big malls in Jakarta, such as Pluit Mall, Ratu Plaza, Artha Gading Mall, etc. They will open their outlet soon at the EX Plasa Indonesia.

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals