Cumberland House Gatwick

Cumberland House Gatwick Rates and Deals

Cumberland House Gatwick Horley Reviews

ernie44 ernie44
A great place to stay while traveling Feb 16, 2012
I had an overnight in Gatwick before a long flight to the USA. I have stayed here a few times and have to say that I very much doubt anyone could find a better B&B to stay in, at least not in the UK. From the extensive and freshly cooked 5 * breakfast to the comfortable beds, big fluffy towels, shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom (in bottles, not those measly sachets!) and newly refurbished bathrooms with power-showers to the little details like biscuits with your tea-making set.

The owners are delightful, friendly, and helpful, can't do enough for you and will take you to Gatwick Airport and pick you up again regardless of your flight times. On our previous visit this excellent bed and breakfast had upgraded dining room and a visitors sitting room area. This time we found that our favorite room had had a total makeover - new decor and a great new bathroom with 'wet-room' shower.

As usual our booking on-line was dealt with very efficiently - we had in fact booked four months in advance as soon a we knew our flight details to be sure we could get into our favorite B&B. Clive knew our flight times and agreed a breakfast time to suit us and took us to Gatwick airport right on time.

Clive and Carmel are friendly hosts, very efficient, rooms are spotless, breakfast is great and travel to airport is well organized. I really cannot think of anything that is not worthy of an excellent rating - if anyone posts any kind of a negative comment I think the problem is with him or her not Cumberland House! Well done Carmel and Clive - I would definitely return to Cumberland House B&B just for the cozy bed and the awesome breakfast.

Check Cumberland House Gatwick Rates and Deals