Cukrarna Erhartova

Prague, Czech Republic

Cukrarna Erhartova Prague Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Cukrarna Erhartova Dec 27, 2016
One late afternoon of my trip to Prague in December 2015 after some some exhausting walks around the districts of Zizkov and Karlin I came across cafe Cukrarna Erhartova more by chance than on purpose. I decided to take a break here as the place looked inviting to me.

Due to a large mirror on one of the long sides of the cafe it looks much bigger than it actually is, but already from the outside I saw an empty table at the window facing the street.

When entering the cafe, a large variety of cakes is on display in the glass counter. I chose a fruit cake and a hot chocolate, which directly had to be paid at the counter. Cakes are charged by weight, so mine cost 0,178 kg * 390 CZK = 69,40 CZK and the hot chocolate was 50 CZK.

I then took a seat at the free table and enjoyed the yummy cake and my hot chocolate. I would definitely go here again, although prices were slightly above average.

Directions: The cafe Cukrarna Erhartova which I visited is situated in Prague's Vinohrady district. It can be found at the busy street Vinohradska just between the metro stops Flora and Jiriho z Podebrad (line A). Later I found out that a second cafe Cukrarna Erhartova exists near the Letna Park.
Cukrarna Erhartova
Cukrarna Erhartova: My cake and ho…
odiseya says:
Nice!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2017
croisbeauty says:
thanks God there are not pnly pubs and you find pastry shop there
Posted on: Jan 16, 2017
german_eagle says:
Slightly overpriced, but looks inviting, I'd say.
Posted on: Jan 15, 2017