Cubana

021 683 4040

Cubana Cape Town Reviews

SoloSister SoloSist…
Jun 28, 2007
Now this my favorite spot in Cape Town and that saying something cause Cape Town has an orgy of spots...

A Latino / Cuban lounge - I first went to Cubana on a business trip in January and on my return was aptly nick named Stella by my friends because that is where I "got my groove back"... :)

An chilled set up - with comfy loungers and sofas on entry and further back are tables for those who want to eat before getting down to the business of partying... The music is funky, deep latin house - somehow they got the mix exactly right! An added bonus for me were the yummy bartenders.. lol

The food is excellent. The drinks even better - the cocktail menu (which I sampled thorougly...*hic*) offers something for everyone, on the shooter menu is something called a chocolate cake - YOU MUST try it.

I've been to the one in Jo'burg as well but CT remains my favorite and luckily it is right outside our hotel whenever we go down on business, so I am sure you can guess where I am staying on my next trip :)
marcie21 says:
The "Cuban Sunset" cocktail is to die for!!!
Posted on: Sep 08, 2009