Cuba Libre

8 (843) 253-55-32

Cuba Libre Kazan Reviews

Marinushka Marinush…
Cuba on the Volga River Jul 19, 2008
During my stay in Kazan I was to Cuba Libre twice. Walking along Bauman Ul. I heard some Latin music, looked around, saw a Che portrait on the wall and dropped by. The place is tiny (about 6 tables plus a bar) but very cosy, funny Cuba-Sovet-Union interior and nice people. Most customers are loyal so almost everybody knows each other that makes the place a family one – people come here to chat, have some cocktails and to dance. It is like a small community club “for those who know” despite its very center location.

Menu is nice (I finally got my nachos and really enjoyed it), wide choice of cocktails and friendly staff who takes their time to talk to customers not just to bring your order, and it speaks for itself.

So if you happen to be in Kazan (especially on a weekend) Cuba Libre is the right place to spend an evening at.
Cuba Libre
Welcome to Cuba!!!
58 Bauman Ul - your destination

Related Travel Blogs About Cuba Libre

Kazan. July 21, 2008 – day 3. Getting older in the rainstorm and sunset.
This day I turned…hmm…it doesn’t actually matter, the figure is terrible but I don’t feel like being that old J Anyway, it is my personal holiday. I call my birthday “Marinkin Den” (Marin…Kazan skip this place. I ended up in a tested Cuba Libre having many cocktails and chatting with barmen about…

Check Kazan Hotel Deals