C's Waffles

(330) 549-9807

C's Waffles North Lima Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
Good food at affordable prices Jun 16, 2013
I had two friends and their two daughters stay with me on their way from Maryland to Chicago, so we were looking for somewhere to catch up over breakfast. I had driven past C's Waffles countless times but had never eaten there, so we decided to give it a try.

The parking lot was full and we encountered a line right inside the door--that included one of my students--but we were seated in only about five minutes. They had a booster available for my friends' daughter seat even if she did wiggle out of it not too long into our meal.

The menu had a lot of choices, almost too many! Obviously, they had waffles. I tried the caramel apple ones while Ken went for the bacon waffles. His serving had two slices of bacon on top as well as bits of bacon cooked into the waffles themselves. Becky had the vegetarian mess which included toast, hash browns, and vegetables. For anyone craving sausage and bacon, the restaurant offered the meat lover's mess. We ate everything on our plates; it was really good! The kids' portions were sizable as well.

For anyone eating later in the day, C's Waffles also has a lunch and a limited dinner menu.

We had a bit of a wait for our food, but the place was very busy. We were enjoying catching up and did not feel rushed to leave by any of the workers. I would definitely eat there again.

Check North Lima Hotel Deals