Crystal Inn

Check Batu Pahat Hotel Deals

Crystal Inn Batu Pahat Reviews

iramalama iramalama
Crystal Inn Batu Pahat Mar 10, 2011
The Crystal Inn at Batu Pahat, in my opinion, is really good value for the money. I've seen mixed reviews for it online, but I don't actually have anything negative to say about it. Sure, it was not my dream-come-true hotel or anything like that, but for the price (about RM110/night) it was great. The room was a good size, had nice furnishings, and a modern bathroom. The A/C was cold and the water was hot. The hotel is in an easy-to-find location near the corner of a busy intersection and just 1 building behind the Summit Shopping Complex. However, it is on the other side of town from the bus terminal, river, and main markets. Then again, it didn't bother me as I walked (20-25 minutes) from the bus terminal to the hotel...taking the opportunity to get a glimpse of the city in the meantime. The front desk staff was friendly and the cleaning crew was very chipper when I saw them in the morning. Nice way to start the day. I stayed on a higher floor and the room was quiet. I would stay here again.
Crystal Inn bathroom