Crystal Club

109 Muallim Naci Caddesi, Istanbul, Turkey - (0212) 229 7152

Crystal Club Istanbul Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Good Place to Experience - Beward of your Wallet! Jun 02, 2007
We went to this club on a Saturday night, was going to go to Reina,but too busy so we check out this one. Here is what I saw. The DJ booth now moved to the opposite wall but the sound is still top quality as before. The club is open from Thursdays to Saturdays (going into Sunday morning actually). It's in Ortakoy almost right underneath the enormous span of the bridge to Asia. The location with its large 'outdoor' bar and seating all around it, large covered lounge area and house music create a super cool atmosphere to hang out in and dance to house music if you feel like it One thing I don't like is it gets really hot in the summer months in the lounge area since it it not air-conditioned. The inside club is but there's so much smoke in there that I could not stand being there for more than 10 minutes!

The dress code's pretty relaxed. Jeans is the predominant Crystal culture wear but for the tops, the trendier the better. Well we were there for awhile, it was a nice place but crazy expensive, I went to get 2 rum and Cokes and it cost me like over 40 bucks for the 2 drinks. The crowds were not coming here as even after 3am it was still quite quiet here. Overall if you can afford to spend a lot of money at a nightclub come here if you don not mind expensive drinks. It was an attractive place, but would not go back due to it being so pricey. Feel free to check it out though, worth the adventure.

Check Istanbul Hotel Deals