Crêperie du Rocher

12 Rue Comté Félix, Monte Carlo, Monaco
093 30 09 64
Crêperie du Rocher - Crêperie du Rocher, Monaco Ville
Crêperie du Rocher - The menu
Crêperie du Rocher - Crêpe La Complète (egg, cheese, ham)
Crêperie du Rocher -  Crêpe Framboise et Grand Marnier (raspberry and Grand Marnier

Crêperie du Rocher Monte Carlo Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Best crêpes ever! Oct 10, 2009
Crêperie du Rocher is a small family run restaurant which serves pizza, salads, ice cream, hot and cold drinks and of course their specialty: crêpes (both sweet and salt). The salt crêpes range from €4.30-6.90 and the sweet from €2.80-6.50. I tried one of each and they were both to die for. As the salt alternative I ordered the Crêpe La Complète (egg, cheese, ham) and as the sweet alternative, the Crêpe Framboise et Grand Marnier (raspberry and Grand Marnier). A crêpe is not the most fancy dish to look at, but I promise you, they were excellent! Yummy, yummy!!

One of the sweet alternatives was the Crêpe Norvégienne (the Norwegian crêpe). This crêpe contained ice cream, cream, jam and Grand Marnier. Don´t know what that has to do with Norway, but it was a cute name.

My first impression was that the staff was a bit unfriendly, but this turned out to be the language barrier. I do not speak French and they did not speak English. After a few smiles and the international body language we communicated just fine. The service was good and the food was on the table almost before I ordered it, very efficient indeed!

Crêperie du Rocher is situated in a narrow street just a few meters from the Place du Palais and the Palais du Prince. They are open every day from 11 am to 11 pm.

I can highly recommend this little place. They have the best crêpes I have ever tasted.
Crêperie du Rocher, Monaco Ville
The menu
Crêpe La Complète (egg, cheese, …
Crêpe Framboise et Grand Marnier…

Check Monte Carlo Hotel Deals