Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals

Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Airport Reviews

rereb rereb
Convenient for overnight stay Nov 14, 2012
I usually stay here overnight as I arrive in the USA to break up my trip and get a proper rest. There's a free shuttle bus from LAX which travels every 15 minutes and stops at a couple other nearby hotels. I choose this hotel because of the location and the cheap rate I can get.

This hotel is right next to LAX, so close that several rooms I have stayed in the runways have been right outside my window. The noise isn't an issue for me. You sometimes have to wait 5 minutes to check in and out because of the amount of people staying there.

There is a pool which is small, clean and average looking, a 24 hour gym which I was always too tired to use, and a restaurant, cafe and bar which is awesome in the hotel. The rooms are always immaculate with all thats needed and I have always gotten great service from everybody who works there.

It is walking distance to a convenient store (2 minutes) and there is also a breakfast/coffee bar next to the hotel which I went to everyday as the breakfast buffet in the hotel was not my thing because I don't eat much for breakfast and won't pay (I think it is $18-$20) for a couple of pastries and yoghurt.

There is a rental car place next door but I never had to use it, and a few people I talked to complained about the high costs of parking at the hotel. A Burger King is down the road too and there are lots of eateries within a couple miles but you may want to catch a cab or drive for that. Well unless you like walking!

The only thing I don't like about it is the internet charge but that seems to be the norm with these big hotels.

Overall this hotel does what is it should and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to break up their trip before heading home or on arrival to LA.

Check Los Angeles Hotel Deals