Crowne Plaza Hotel Maruma Hotel & Casino

Crowne Plaza Hotel Maruma Hotel & Casino Rates and Deals

Crowne Plaza Hotel Maruma Hotel & Casino Maracaibo Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Great hotel in Maracaibo - Maruma Feb 16, 2006
My first time in Venezuela was because of work and I stayed in The Crowne Plaza Maruma Hotel and Casino. We were a large group of people coming from different South American countries. This hotel is located not far away the International Airport and offers close access to the city’s financial district, which was very important for us.

My room was clean and very spacious with telephones, coffeemakers, Internet access, hairdryers, and satellite TV. And it has a wonderful view of the nice pool and gardens.

Regarding the amenities of the hotel, they include a nice casino – I went there daily – a casino, a cool outdoor pool - which is perfect because Maracaibo is so hot!!! – a bar, lounge, disco, meeting rooms and I was forgetting to mention the pool has a bar too, hehe.

The food was very good too. A breakfast buffet was included in the rate and it was delicious. The staff was really helpful. A really good service.

The only thing I will say is: don’t walk by your own in the streets! It can be unsafe…

Although I was there because of business, they made me feel as if I were home. I highly recommend this hotel. It can be expensive, but you won't regret staying here. I had a free day and spent it enjoying the pool :P
the pool - view from my bedroom
view from my room
the bedroom
the restaurant
sylviandavid says:
great blog.... looks lovely!
Posted on: Jul 05, 2008

Crowne Plaza Hotel Maruma Hotel & Casino Overview

Maracaibo Hotel's Perfect for Business Travelers Rising high in Maracaibo's skyline, the elegant Crowne Plaza® Maruma Casino & Convention Center hotel affords the most important amenities to all travelers, such as free Wi-Fi access. While you stay at the Hotel Maruma in Maracaibo, you'll also enjoy our location close to the financial district and oil companies. With over 2,300 sq ft of event space and 10 separate ballrooms, we're "The Place to Meet." We go the extra mile by offering the assistance of a talented Crowne Meetings Director who can help your event go smoothly. In case you need to hold a larger gathering, the Venezuela Convention Center is right next to our hotel in Maracaibo, Venezuela. Our property also has a Business Center, so you can prepare for your meetings with ease. Even if you're visiting our Hotel Maruma in Maracaibo for business, plan to stay an extra day to see some of the sites that surround the city. Take a trip out to Sinamaica Lagoon and enjoy lunch on the water or walk through the Santa Lucia district to learn more about the culture and heritage of the Maracuchos. Earn points toward your Priority Club Rewards when you reserve a room at this hotel in Maracaibo, Venezuela, which has the largest pool in the city and a casino. We also have five on-site restaurants and the La Ronda Lounge & Cocktail Bar. With a Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage® Program amenity kit, you'll rest well throughout your stay. Booking and cancellation policies vary by rate type. Please check all applicable rules prior to booking to avoid possible charges.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Maruma Hotel & Casino Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower