Crowne Garden Hotel

Check Cebu Hotel Deals

Crowne Garden Hotel Cebu Reviews

nyotek nyotek
Nice and Affordable place in the middle of town Jul 25, 2008
After 3 weeks of hard labor, doing voluntary work in the region of Cebu City, it was time for a small holiday before leaving for Europe once again. It took quite a while before I found Crowne Garden.

Crowne Garden Hotel was recommended to me by a friend who is living there himself. And since I didn't have any other place to go at that time I happily agreed. The staff that welcomed me was nice and friendly, very warm and willing to help.

Room rates where, even for a student like me, very very Affordable. A small 2 person room was quickly arranged and not having made a reservation up front didn't result in any problems at check in. Even when, after a couple of nights, I decided to expend my stay for a little bit this was no problem.

I received my key, tickets for breakfast for the next couple of days and a "waiter" for my luggage. Being perfectly able to carry my own backpack the "waiter"-sir carried my hand carry. The sir showed me to a relatively small room in the second floor.

They must have had a hard time getting the bed in! Still it fitted right in, and a chair, tv set and a small cupboard.

It all looked like new and even though it was relatively small. This didn't really bother me since I would only be sleeping there.

The bathroom was big enough, a shower (hot and cold) and a toilet. A small bathroom but good enough for me. After a quick shower it was time to test the bed. That was surprisingly good compared too other hotels in the city.

Breakfast was served between 7 and 10, so I didn't have any time too sleep in. I went too the restaurant where I could have my diner on a garden set. Yes, no kidding. the chairs and tables where garden sets. Really! I' m not telling a joke at this moment. But, too be honest I expected something nicer but okey.

Breakfast then I got myself a menu which stated: Filipino(rice), American(bacon and egg) and French(something the should resemble toast.

Okey I will give you a small tip and some directions, looking for more taste full breakfast, exit the hotel and take a taxi to the nearest Bo's coffee club. There they do serve good French toast.

Also when you do decide to sleep in (Bo's coffee club is open all day) your rooms is unlikely to be cleaned. I think the cleaning crew only drops by in the morning I guess.

A couple of critical points, but when you exit the hotel, you are in the middle of the city. The city center. Some especially good restaurants are right next door. Also a lot of taxis pass by the area and can take you anywhere for a pretty good price.

Too sum it all up. Great personnel, great rooms and an even greater location! I think all of this will result in a great stay in one of the best hotels of Cebu City.

Crowne Garden Hotel Overview

Crowne Garden Hotel is located at Salinas Drive, Cebu City. (Please see location map). The closest landmark is the University of Southern Philippines , directly in front of the hotel. Crowne Garden Hotel is only 1-2 minutes away by automobile from Waterfront and Asia IT Town. There are many restaurants within easy walking distance.

Crowne Garden Hotel Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ballroom
  • Function Rooms
  • Custom event planning available
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Family Room