Crown Promenade Hotel

Crown Promenade Hotel Rates and Deals

Crown Promenade Hotel Melbourne Reviews

Bateman Bateman
Mindblowing Great Experience Jul 29, 2013
I booked a weekend away at the Crown Promenade for a Romantic Getaway with my girlfriend at the time.

I had been into Melbourne quite a few times but had never been or even seen the Crown complex before.

Apon Arrival in the Crown Complex, which Is just like an entire city block, I got very confused.

I could not find any parks anywhere and not because they were all taken but the fact that there aren't any car parks around the Crown Promenade.

After doing half a dozen laps or so I observed a person driving their car right upto the hotel doors so I followed. It turns out that It was a lot more fancy then I had anticipated.

I pulled up at the door and a very neatly dressed, well spoken young man took my keys while another took our luggage and they parked the car below the hotel for me and showed us inside.

Check-in was very pleasant with lots of smiles. They gave us our room card (one of those swipe ones) and some information.

We stayed on a pretty high Floor in a Corner Double Room. We took the lift up which was super quiet and super quick. Interestingly you have to swipe you room car to access the elevators.

We arrived at our room and both our jaws just dropped to the floor. The room was extremely spacious. Had a massive and very comfy King size bed with plush pillows. Contained a huge flat screen tv (that we never used), the bathroom and toilet were just as impressive with great lighting, very hot water, luxurious towels , shower that easily fits two people and The view from the room....Oh WOW... Our room directly overlooked the Crown Complex and Crown Towers with Direct views of the Yarra River, Melbourne Aquarium and the City. At night time we left the blinds open sat back and just watched the city lights flickering of the Yarra River with the famous Crown Fire Plumes going off every now and then.

Now offcourse we went down into the Complex itself. This is where things get even more expensive though. You walk through the doors into a massive room that's dimly lit. This is to show off the light display on the roof. Fountains were everywhere and very stylish.

Further into the complex you have all the shopping stores these include places like Prada, Gucci and all the top brands. You can buy anything from Chocolates to Rolex's.

The place is jam packed with different restaurants from Italian to seafood and if you're after something slightly cheaper there's also a food court.

There's also a nightclub which is mainly packed on the weekends with young people 18-25.

There is also a games arcade and offcourse there's the casino where you can play anything from the pokies to poker.

Okay so Price wise.

Room 2 Nights (2 People) $470

Chocolates X 12 $30.00 (yep, they're just chocolates)

Beer at Casino $7.00 approx.

Food Court Meal $15.00 each

That is all we really spent minus a couple bottles of wine and some gambling. Overall It was a great and romantic short break and I would go again anytime.

Crown Promenade Hotel Overview

Connected via “air bridge” to the Crown Entertainment Complex in Melbourne’s Southbank area is the Crowne Promenade Hotel. It is situated close to the CBD (City Center) and the many popular destinations and attractions it contains. Guests can enjoy world-class shopping, dining, culture and entertainment from this location. Business travelers will also greatly benefit from the Melbourne accommodation’s excellent location as well.

The Crown Promenade Hotel is located at 8 Whiteman Street Southbank and only 25 minutes from the airport.

The hotel has 456 rooms each outfitted with high-end electronics and luxury amenities. There are suites and studios as well as standard rooms.

Contemporary style and modern convenience are the keywords of the Crown Promenade Hotel, and to that end they provide guests with a wide range of amenities, including a professional business center, valet parking, laundry, city shuttle service, a heated indoor pool with views of the city, spa, fitness area, Internet café and two outdoor decks. Guests can also visit the large restaurant, comfortable bar or order room service around the clock!

Crown Promenade Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes