Crown Paradise Club Cancun

Crown Paradise Club Cancun Rates and Deals

Crown Paradise Club Cancun Reviews

TSXSquirrelygirlie TSXSquir…
Meh, it was a typical resort for families. Jun 28, 2011
My friends Dad has a timeshare or something here so we just used his room or whatever they want to call it. It was very nice, we had a bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a wrap around balcony with an awesome ocean view. Honestly, our favorite part of the room was the shower with the full length window facing the water. We were on the 4th floor so no body could see you showering but it was just a nice view to shower to. The only other thing is that their beds are as hard as the floor. Seriously, I compared the two and couldn't tell the difference. I know some foreign countries do not have the soft beds but damn...no bueno!

The resort itself isn't really for adults, it's more for families. There wasn't anything to do past like 9 pm. We sat at the bar but you can only do that for so long (yeah and that's coming from me the Karen Walker of my group of friends...if you don't get it watch Will & Grace). Anyways, during the day there was a lot to do. You had the beach or pools, food everywhere, alcohol flowing like water and how can we forget the annoying staff with their microphone. I was having horrible flashbacks of seeing the Spanish channel on TV out in California when I was younger of the loud annoying people on there. Someone needs to send an all points bulletin to these resorts and tell them that tourists like peace and quiet while on vacation. Not yelling, noises and screaming for 12 hours out of their day.

For the most part the staff was all very nice and helpful. I noticed as the week went on the lotion changed and it wasn't the fun coconut lotion it became this nasty flower type of lotion. Also the aloe only showed up the first few days. We didn't need it till the 7th day but it was just something we noticed. Also we called for towels and water 3 different times and never got it. Those were our only complaints. Nothing major.

The food was alright. I wouldn't call it 5 star or even 4 star. It was edible but nothing to brag about. My favorite beverage from the entire resort was their pina colada. OMG I drank those like water and yeah I am sure I had a nice buzz 24/7 from them too. Those are a must have. Oh and if you bring your own glass they will use those instead of the small ones they give you to use. Those are like tiny bathroom cups. So we just went to the gift shop and got a bigger glass to use.

As for the non-water sport option...you have to go to this activity center place off this lagoon or lake or whatever. It's not even on the resort. I was turned off right away. Sailing was fun but the water was disgusting. You could see the oil coloration in the water and it was just gross. I wanted to run back on the bus. The only thing the resort offered was for kids. Like slides and little play areas. Like I said nothing really for adults. Adults just have to hit up the bars downtown or go elsewhere.

In short, would I stay here again? Maybe. Wouldn't be my first choice only because I am not with my family but if I was in desperate need of a cheap Cancun vacation I would. I'd just rather stay at an all adults resort or one with more activities at night. So I recommend it for families only.
Cancun
GoldbergAVP Goldberg…
Best Luxury and Jul 26, 2011
Great attention and luxury .

I went with my family, we take two ocean view rooms and the experience was wonderful. The room and installations really clean in each inch, the food was variety every day and really delicious, the kids club is supervised all day for qualified staff and this is a wonderful point for parents (me). The pool bar, the theater, the games room, the snack bar, the gym, all restaurants and all amenities. If you are not interested to acquire a timeshare just decline the invitation when you arrived and enjoy life.
Ocean view room
mohamedkza mohamedk…
Como se dice "Pure Bliss" en espanyol? Mar 29, 2010
The hotel staff brought meaning to the word "Accomodation", because if I were to describe the service delivered by all employed at Crown Paradise it would be "Extremely Accomodating".

The cleanliness of the hotel, as a whole, was impressive. Beyond having a clean room is having a clean environment and even though the hotel is fairly large, it was kept clean.

The food was good, and with numerous restaurants on site, there was a variety of flavour. I didn't expect the food to be good as the hotel is all-inclusive, but I was pleasantly surprised.

The hotel is focussed on family visitors and is not positioned for "spring-breakers" although Crown Paradise worked towards building an atmosphere that caters for all.

Highly recommended to honeymooners and families. If you're going for spring break, then please bear in mind that you're about 10KMs away from the party.

Buen viaje!
Tcans Tcans
Expensive, but worth every penny. Jan 05, 2010
This hotel I have not a single complaint about, I was there in 2005 granted it was a while ago now and things could have changed, but if they have kept the same core of staff that they had then I am more than sure it will still be a great hotel to spend a little of your travel money on if you want to experience some luxury within a trek that might consist of sleeping 'rough' like mine did.

I stopped off there for a few weeks on a visit to Mexico, and have always said I would go back if I was ever in the area.

I was there not long after a big Hurricane hit the States and Mexico, and we were in some of the backlash. One day it got so bad that we couldn't leave the hotel, but the staff were on hand to cater for everyone's needs as best as possible.

I still have great memories of that day when a group of us and a couple of the staff on hand for entertainment decided to play Tequila Jenga in which they brought out some big bottles of tequila and we began to play. I think you know how the game goes...

The food they served was some of the finest I have had in any restaurant on my travels. They had a steakhouse that would rival many of those in the Southern States
sarahsan says:
Any time Thomas! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to read more of your reviews and travel blogs!
Posted on: Jan 07, 2010
Tcans says:
It's my first review, glad you approve haha :)
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010
sarahsan says:
Sounds like a nice and friendly place! Thanks for sharing!
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010

• Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes