Cross Sound Ferry Services

2 Ferry Street, New London, CT, USA

Cross Sound Ferry Services New London Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Feb 02, 2008
This was very convenient to use. we were driving the uhaul truck to VA. just was an easy way to save time, miles, and headache. also we were killing 2 birds with one stone, my bf's bro lives in LI. we were also picking up more furniture and his bro to help us move.

This is a good deal. if you live in the new england states(NH, VT, CT, RI, MA, AND ME) this is an awesome way to go to long island, NY.

long island is filled with wineries, B&B, antiques shops, and sport fishing. you are 1hr. 20mins ride cross the long island sound. if you want to go the famous HAMPTONS, just drive east.

the ferry is comfortable. there is bar, TV, plenty of seats, and eatery. we had coffee and tea and bagel.
view from our uhaul and the ferry
view from the ferry
view from inside the uhaul inside …

Related Travel Blogs About Cross Sound Ferry Services

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion enclosure…

Check New London Hotel Deals