Cromwell Crown Hotel

Cromwell Crown Hotel Rates and Deals

Cromwell Crown Hotel London Reviews

santafeclau santafec…
Wow, how difficult it's to find good accomodation in London Nov 15, 2008
Wow, it's quite difficult to find a good place to sleep in London for a budget traveller as I am. But honestly, there are places that announces as hotels and they are not hotels, some of them are worst that hostels.

The Cromwell Crown Hotel is one of those hotels that aren't hotels at all. It's dirty, uncomfortable, and very very noisy.

Location is good, near Gloucester Road, just 5 minutes from the Victoria and Albert Museum, but as is located in Cromwell Road is very noisy at night.

I had a room with a shared bathroom, one per floor, so tiny you have to decide if you want to have your shower inside or outside the shower. The ceiling on the shower had a hole (I couldn't see what was there, maybe an alien or something like that) and all the time you were having a shower a leaking was bathing you. It was so disgusting! I was all the time avoiding the leaking so it was like, "I have 2 seconds and then I have to move".

Well, the room wasn't quite different. Doors didn't lock up very well and everytime a person of other room closed the door mine was moving and that disturbed me every night.

There were holes for the pipes in the walls and I was concerned about that because of the cockroachs, but I have to say I didn't see none. I had a TV in the room and that was quite entertained, I didn't expected that for what I was paying for.

What more can I say. The staff is friendly and they will help you if they can.
My bedroom, quite different from t…

Cromwell Crown Hotel Overview

Set within the Kensington neighborhood, the Hotel Cromwell Crown London offers a convenient and central location from which to base a visit to the city. Travelers are within minutes of Earls Court, the Natural History Museum, the Royal Albert Hall, the Victoria and Albert Museum, Notting Hill, Portobello Road, and Holland Park. The Cromwell Crown Hotel Kensington is located at 139-141 Cromwell Road which is 14.5 miles from the London Heathrow Airport.

Bedrooms in the Cromwell Crown are outfitted with high-speed Internet access, luxury linens and bedding, satellite TV, direct dial phone service, a personal safe, a full-sized work desk, a full-sized bathroom with tub, signature toiletries, a hair dryer, climate controls, and room service.

Those staying in the Cromwell Crown Hotel will be able to take advantage of many services and facilities during their visit, including 24-hour front desk service, multilingual staff, free daily breakfast service, meeting and conference rooms, a handy tour desk service, free parking on the premises, and a comfortable lobby lounge.

Cromwell Crown Hotel Amenities

• Meeting Rooms
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite