Crocodile Rock

416 599 5751

Crocodile Rock Toronto Reviews

andreamylesa andreamy…
Best Party Bar in Toronto Apr 26, 2011
This happens to be the one bar in town that me and my girlfriends can always agree on. Ive been going to The Crocodile Rock for many years now and I can honestly say that I always have a good time here. Because its been around for a while ive seen the changes in patrons along the years but one of the reasons people come back is because it caters to a wide range of people. There is a little something for everybody:)

The bar has a cool "down by the bayou/Cajun" decor with fake crocodiles and moss hanging from the ceiling, and it truly is a mixture of locals and tourist. The dj plays Classic Rock, Top 40, a bit of old school hip hop, and dance music.

The best part about this bar is the rooftop patio. There is no other one like it in Toronto. I spend a lot of my summer party nights here just because the patio is so relaxing and so big. Another reason I keep coming back is the staff. They are so sweet and really kind.

Thursday nights $4 martini nights and Fridays are Ladies night so girls get in free. :)

and Saturdays are usually pretty busy too, especially since a lot of girls go to Crock for their Stagette Party.

I hope this review was helpful. Cheers!
Stagette Party
andreamylesa says:
I know lol, it never started out that way though, trust me. When I first started going to Croc it was filled with hot Firemen and 911 personnel. They dont come as much anymore *sob sob*
Posted on: Jun 07, 2011
andreamylesa says:
It is Jacob:) Always a good time at the Croc!
Posted on: May 01, 2011
JacobChr says:
Wow it sounds like a really nice place!
Posted on: May 01, 2011