CrocoCun Zoo

Puerto Morelos, Mexico

CrocoCun Zoo Puerto Morelos Reviews

Owens Owens
Amazing petting zoo for anyone Feb 19, 2013
I'm a fan of holding animals, and this zoo offered a one hour tour to hold a crocodile, feed some super wild looking deer tree branches, pet a mexican hairless dog, and I was jumped on by a wiley young monkey. It was super fun, although I think the monkey made me itch a lot that night on my forearms. I would return! This is in Puerto Morales, which has some nice places outside of Cancun. We took a van to the zoo from downtown Puerto Morales and walked back to our place we were staying through the newly built neighborhoods. It felt safe and very warm. I'd make sure to wear good amounts of sunscreen and bug repellent, and wash well after touching all the animals. Be prepared to handle a crocodile. Oh, and we also were able to hold a boa around our shoulders. This whole thing was about $20 US dollars.
Nair2011 Nair2011
An Interactive Zoo Jun 06, 2011
Crococun zoo is an an interactive zoo located at Puerto Moreles, 30 mins bus/van ride from Playa del carmen towards Cancun.

We can see Playa car vans on the streets of Playa del carmen going to cancun every now and then. The price for van ride is 2USD one way from Playa del carmen to Crococun zoo.

This zoo is completely interactive. entrance fee is around 20USD. A guide will explain the features of Parrots, Crocodiles, Monkeys, Dears, Snakes, Turtles, Dogs etc.. We can pet them and take pictures.

Holding crocodile in both the hands, petting reptiles and snakes, Monkey climbing on us from behind and Feeding deers are all part of the interactive zoo.

This is a good place for all ages to feel and pet the animals.
Crococun Zoo sign