Crobar Buenos Aires

Marcelo Freyre/Paseo de la Infanta - PALERMO, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Crobar Buenos Aires Reviews

simonzinha simonzin…
Night club for people at their 20's Apr 10, 2011
Buenos Aires nightlife starts late. Crobar opens at 1 am. Comparing to prices to go out in my city, I considered going to Crobar a little cheap. If u don't have a name in the list, girls pay 30 pesos and boys 40 pesos - and u can have one drink inside. You have to pay this right in entrance and they just accept cash. To buy drinks inside you can use credit cards, pesos or even pay with dollars.

Inside is huge. As I didnt know that it opens at 1 am, I arrived a little bit early and waited to open. So I was one of the first inside. The first I noticed was the smell and it was smelling toillet.

After 2 hours, the place was crowded... Im 32 years old and 98% of people was from 18-25 years old. I didnt like the music that much as Im like rock. They also played Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys and some songs that I usually heard when I was 15 years old.

As I was not having much fun I didn't spend my money with drinks. I bought a bottle of water for 15 pesos (a little bit expensive).

Well, I don't know if I would go back there again as it's not my style. But if I was at my 20's, for sure I would love that place.
guillerminamc says: