Criniti's

Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia

Criniti's Sydney Reviews

uk_traveller uk_trave…
Great location - great food! Mar 07, 2012
I went here in February with my girlfriend and we didn't make a reservation and it was Friday night. It was absolutely packed - which is always a good sign for a restaurant in my opinion! Great atmosphere - we were told that we had to wait 30 mins for a table - which was reasonable as no reservation and it was friday night as i said. It ended up being over an hour but we sat at the bar and had a couple of drinks which was nice.

The food was definately worth the wait though, I had lasagne and the girlfriend had some spagetti ricotta dish and they were both superb. We had an outside table overlooking Darling Harbour which was great!

There were a couple of birthday celebrations which were loud but overall this is a great restaurant and we will definately be going back for the wood oven pizzas which looked amazing!

Costwise it was very agreeable - especially for Sydney!
nimic nimic
Best Italian Restaurant in the Heart of Australia ~ Aug 05, 2011
" Uno non può pensare bene, amare bene, dormire bene, se non ha mangiato bene " - One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one hasn't eaten well.

That's my philosophy whenever i go out for lunch or dinner! Even though I don't Live to Eat, i always try to enjoy my food by finding the restaurants that are always talked about.

And i did that with Criniti's. It's a restaurant serving Southern Italian cuisine in Darling Harbour, Sydney. Yeah, i've been eating there quite a while.

The prices are reasonable, comparing how the prices of everything else in Australia are so ExPensive!

Can't really remember what i ate (the names were so difficult lol) but i think it was something like Spaghetti Marinara and some dish which has octopus in it.

We did try their famous Wood fired crust pizza which was delicious! The customer service there is amazing as well. No wonder they won the "I love Food" Award 2010 for Fav Italian - NSW

As said by Federico Fellini, Life is a combination of magic and pasta ~

Writing this review makes me hungry lol :D

Check Sydney Hotel Deals