Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo

Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo Rates and Deals

Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo Reviews

1morespicy 1morespi…
Great location. Sep 16, 2009
The Flamingo Las Vegas is located right at the centre of the strip. I picked it for that very reason and also because we got a super cheap deal through Expedia.

Check in was very quick. I had read a lot of reviews that mentioned the long queues but when we got there it was practically empty.

We had interconnecting rooms on the ninth floor in the part of the hotel that hasn't been fully renovated. The rooms were a good size and clean. You could tell the age of the place in the bathroom. There was a fair amount of lime scale on the shower head and the boys room had the sink plug missing. But it wasn't bad enough to really complain about.

The one thing I will say is that if you don't like sickly sweet smells you better not stay here. As soon as you enter the lobby/casino you can't in any way miss the very strong smell of vanilla mixed with another floral type smell.

The pool area was ok but very crowded and cleanliness wasn't the best. Needs updating.
megzt84 megzt84
Sep 15, 2009
Loved this hotel.

Was a good price for the one night we stayed and we even got a free upgrade.

It is in a good location on the strip so it is close to everything.
sunshinegetsmehigh sunshine…
nice upgrades Mar 25, 2008
My friend and I stayed at the Flamingo while visiting Vegas. We were promised a view of the strip but when we checked in the best we could do was the 19th floor and a view of Ceaser's Palace [which actually wasn't bad at all]. The room was a standard room, yech brown everywhere. But we weren't in Vegas for the rooms.

We went and explored the casino a bit and I think I had the best luck while at the Flamingo! That's where I won the most money.

After a night or two in the standard room we upgraded for and extra $40 [which was fine since the first two nights were comp nights] It was funny the hall way to the standard rooms [and the rooms themselves] were a typical ugly hotel brown colour, but once you crossed over into the uprgade hall the walls were white with vibrant colours. The room itself was brighter and had a lot mor nifty extras to the room.

The bathroom walls were pink, the bathroom mirror had a flat screen tv in it. The shower was huge and had pink lighting in it.

The beds were softer and more comfortable. The tv was a flat screen, and had several music channels. There was a stereo that we could plug our iPods into.

It being such a comfortable room it was great to crawl into bad at 5am and wake up to in the late afternoon.

Room service was spendy and nothing to write home about, but we took advantage of it at least twice.

Oh and I had never seen a real flamingo until I wondered into the flamingo habitat at the casino. They had other birds there too. It was neat.

[My pictures aren't that great they were taken with my cell phone.]

Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo Overview

Crestwood Suites- will make your stay more comfortable without stressing your wallet, giving you options that conventional hotels just don*t offer: full-size, fully-equipped kitchens with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and coffee maker in every suite. At Crestwood Suites you can conduct business as usual with, private voice mail, and computer data ports in every suite. There is even a copy and faxing service at the front desk. You will enjoy premium cable TV while relaxing on your reclining love seat. There is also a 24 hour on-site laundry facility and vending area for your convenience. Since most Crestwood Suites are less than three years old you will have a comfortable, safe place to call home, with on-site management, interior corridors locked exterior doors (access by room key card only), and plenty of exterior lighting. Whether traveling for a night, a week, or more, let Crestwood Suites offers you All the Comforts of Home.

Crestwood Suites Las Vegas Flamingo Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Free Parking