Crestfield Hotel

Crestfield Hotel Rates and Deals

Crestfield Hotel London Reviews

hanleyscot hanleysc…
Crestfield Hotel Near St. Pancras Aug 03, 2016
I stayed at the Crestfield Hotel for my first two nights in London. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. But I wouldn't go out of my way to stay there again. Not that there is anything really wrong with it. But compared to other places, there is nothing special about it that would make me want to go back.

One of the best parts about the hotel is that it is conveniently located across the street from St. Pancras Station so it is just a mere few hundred feet of carrying your bags. The woman at the front desk was very welcoming. I had no issues with anyone working there. In fact, all of them were upbeat and friendly.

I found it odd that upon check-in I was issued a key to my room. Ok, that part is pretty standard. Nothing odd about that. The odd part was that whenever guests leave the property they leave the key with the front desk and pick it back up when they return. Too many people lose their keys? I don't know. Leaving the key with the front desk in itself didn't really bother me. Worrying about whether anyone was there to let me in when I rang the doorbell or knocked on the door at 4am was my concern. Luckily it was never an issue.

The room I was given was incredibly small. It was about the size of a walk-in closet. Not that it really matters. It's not like I had any intentions of running laps or doing cartwheels anyway. Everything was clean. My window was right on the street and it was fairly loud outside. Didn't really bother me but if you are a light sleeper it might be a problem.

I tried the free breakfast on the day I was checking out. It was pretty unremarkable. At some point I might have checked out the bar, as well, but it never seemed to be open. And it really was no bigger than a broom closet. There was a really nice courtyard area. Unfortunately either they were in the midst of doing some remodeling or they were just in no hurry to throw things away. There seemed to be mattresses and other items just stacked around for no apparent reason. No big deal to me but I'm sure others would be put off by it.

So, again...it was ok. Nothing serious enough to complain about. It was fine, really. Just go in with low expectations and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
The world's smallest bar.
hanleyscot says:
It does take a moment to get used to but in the end it really doesn't matter. If you're idea of traveling is staying in your hotel room the whole time...you're kind of missing the point to traveling. haha!
Posted on: Aug 27, 2016

Crestfield Hotel Overview

The Crestfield London is located 300 meters from St. Pancras International and is in the center of the city. London Theatre and the Royal Opera House are two of the many performing arts venues nearby. The hotel also offers easy access to Buckingham Palace and other attractions. The Crestfield Hotel London is located 100 meters from King’s Cross station. Subways, buses, rental cars, and taxis are all available and provide guests with convenient transportation to Heathrow Airport.

All of the 52 guestrooms at the 2 star Crestfield Hotel London offer climate controls. Every room is nonsmoking and offers a television and in house movies. Private bathrooms in all rooms include showers and hair dryers.

Guests of the hotel will discover numerous shops and restaurants throughout the area. The hotel offers an onsite bar and restaurant as well as 24 hour room service. There is a safe onsite and the hotel offers a business center as well as laundry and dry cleaning services.

Crestfield Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower