Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour

75 Prospect Ave, Eureka Springs, AR, USA

Crescent Hotel Ghost Tour Eureka Springs Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Historic hotel with a colorful history Nov 21, 2014
I don’t claim to be a ghost hunter or even much of a believer in spirits, but I will admit that I like a scary tale. So while in Eureka Springs, I bought myself a ticket for the ghost tour at the Crescent Hotel. It also happened to be October, so touring what is supposedly the most haunted hotel in America seemed like a perfect way to celebrate Halloween.

This tour was more like a history tour with a few ghost stories included rather than a full-on frightening ghost tour. Workers who were killed building the hotel, patients who died while seeking a cure for their cancer, even school girls all met a tragic end at the hotel and are said to haunt the halls. Our guide knew not only the stories, but the history of both the hotel and the area and was able to answer all questions. We walked all around the hotel, including a stop in the basement where the morgue was located when the hotel was a cancer hospital. As I wasn't a guest, I appreciated being able to explore the halls and admire the architecture and design of the place.

No spirits were seen or heard from on our tour. As long as you go with the mindset of enjoying a tour of a lovely hotel with no expectations of seeing the supernatural or being scared out of your mind, then you might enjoy the tour. If you want to be frightened, then this is probably not the ghost tour for you.

Tickets were $21.50 per person plus tax for the nightly tour at 8:00PM. (More tours are offered during busy times.) Free parking is available in the hotel’s parking lot.

Note: Fans of SyFy Channel’s Ghost Hunters may recognize the hotel from a 2010 episode of the show.

Check Eureka Springs Hotel Deals