Crepevine

367 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA, USA
(650) 323-3900
Crepevine - the 'Santorini' crepe
Crepevine - entry way
Crepevine - my things for ceiling lamps :))
Crepevine - dining area
Crepevine - outside of the restaurant
Crepevine - ordering counter
Crepevine - marble floor in the bathroom

Crepevine Palo Alto Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
I guess it deserves a second chance :) Mar 29, 2015
Crepevine's specialties are crepes and egg omelets. I read a bunch of great reviews about the restaurant from Trip Advisor, so, we gave a try.

Crepevine has different outlet locations in Northern California, but we went to their branch in Palo Alto.

The location was easy to find. Parking is at the back of the restaurant.

The ambiance is cozy and pleasant. It is clean. And, has an L-shape dining area. The bathroom made of marble is something!

Placing orders takes place at the counter, and friendly staff are ready to take orders. On the back wall of the counter is a huge blackboard that names of food can easily read. They name their crepes after the names of countries, cities or towns.

I ordered a crepe called; "Santorini" (with walnuts, pistachios, brown sugar, coconut, cinnamon, and mascarpone.) And, topped with vanilla ice cream! Really? Ice cream for breakfast?! Ed opted for a "vegetarian" crepe that looks like an omelet instead.

After we had placed our orders, the staff told us to feel free to pick a spot in the dining area.

The price ranges are relatively affordable. And servings are quite generous!

In no time, our food was on our table.

Everything in this restaurant seems perfect but the food! I am not sure if it has something to do with what we've ordered. I thought maybe Santorini Crepes may not be their best. I didn't try Ed's food, but, it wasn't the best either.

Despite the fact that I was not satisfied during the first visit, one more chance may not be a bad idea. Next time, I'd like to try the other crepes. Maybe, I'll get the most flavorful crepe!
entry way
ordering counter
my things for ceiling lamps :))
dining area
cotton_foam says:
Allie: Hahaha, yeah I will :))
Paul: next time I hope so too! :))
Posted on: Apr 18, 2015
Paulovic says:
A pity for this time. Next time better I hope.
Posted on: Apr 17, 2015
jeminigirl says:
Good review May - hehe ice cream for breakfast, I'd opt for the sweet version too - give it another chance and let us know if things improve =)
Posted on: Apr 12, 2015