Crepes savoury 'n' sweet

Fira, Fira, Greece
Crepes savoury 'n' sweet - Happy people:)
Crepes savoury 'n' sweet - The crepes shop!
Crepes savoury 'n' sweet - Greek salad crepe!
Crepes savoury 'n' sweet - Jimmy!!!
Crepes savoury 'n' sweet - Lovely :)

Crepes savoury 'n' sweet Fira Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
The best crepes shop in the world! Nov 02, 2015
This crepes shop located at the tiny path in Fira,Santorini. Fira is the 2nd big sightseeing town in Santorini. I think you would visit there if you landing on that island. Then you never miss this crepes shop!

There are two staffs Jimmy and hid friend Diana. I ordered "Greek salad crepe" because I asked to Diana what is the local? For sure she recommend me the popular "Greek salad" crepe. I know I was eating it everyday. The taste is yes,Greek salad! It was nice.

But I more curious Jimmy's work.

He made crepes for us like a show! And what a happy guy! When my friend ordered chocolate banana crepe,he put dough on a pan then brought a banana from fridge behind of him, he put it on a dough then cut something up but never penetrate the dough. He put some berries on top like drawing art. And gave to my friend.

The crepes was cooked faster,he never made us boring during we were waiting.

The taste might be usual.

But worthily to visit this crepes shop just to meet Jimmy and Diana! They are so lovely persons and has great hospitality. I even want to back there to see them:)

I have my own business and there are customers. I learned something very important things from this shop!
Happy people:)