Crepes & Waffles

Lima, Peru

Crepes & Waffles Lima Reviews

Nana_gincin Nana_gin…
Crepes & Waffles Creperie - Open Plaza Mall, Surquillo district May 11, 2014
En Perú el Día de la Madre se celebra el segundo domingo de mayo, así que con mi amiga Claudia decidimos festejarlo dándonos un gusto después del trabajo, así que fuimos al mall Open Plaza ubicado en el cruce las Avs. Angamos y Tomás Marsano, en el distrito de Surquillo. En el tercer piso encontramos muchos stands de comida rápida que realmente no nos apetecían y cuando pensábamos que no encontraríamos nada diferente nos dimos con un local de la crepería Crepes & Waffles (franquicia colombiana) al que decidimos entrar; otra vez no tenía cámara, así que las fotos fueron tomadas con la tablet de mi amiga, no son A-1 pero dan una idea del lugar.

El local está muy bien iluminado y su decorado es sobrio, las meseras son todas mujeres y muy atentas por cierto. Tiene un carrito de salad-bar muy bien surtido y sus helados son deliciosos. Los precios son razonables. Tiene Wi-Fi. El horario de atención es de 11 am - 11 pm.

Saliendo de la crepería y acompañando a mi amiga a la casa de su novio en Miraflores nos encontramos con unos autos Ford Modelo T primorosamente bien cuidados, fueron el bonus de la noche.

---------------------

In Peru, the Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May, so with my friend Claudia decided to celebrate it giving us a pleasure after work, so we went to Open Plaza mall located at the intersection of Avs. Angamos and Tomas Marsano, in the district of Surquillo. On the third floor we found many fast food stands that not really craved when we thought we would not find anything different we noticed the local of Crepes & Waffles Creperie (colombian franchise) so we decided to enter. Again I hadn't camera, so the photos were taken with the tablet of my friend, are not A-1 but give an idea of the place.

The place is completely lit and its decorated is sober, the waitresses are all women and very attentive indeed. It has a salad- bar cart well stocked and ice cream are delicious. Prices are reasonable . It has Wi -Fi. The attention hours are 11 am - 11 pm .

Leaving the creperie and accompanying my friend to her boyfriend's house in Miraflores, we find two car Ford Model T elaborately well kept, that was the night bonus.
The facade.
My friend Claudia
The prices are reasonable
Nana_gincin says:
I am a wicked attacking your diet ... muahahahaaaa! :P :P Regards from Lima Ils, glad to read you!
Posted on: May 15, 2014
Ils1976 says:
You Always make my hungry with all that delicious food! :)
Posted on: May 15, 2014
rsvpme says:
I like........and I see the changes...Nice !
Posted on: May 10, 2014
kerisina kerisina
Chilling out & Breakfast = Crepes & Waffles Jun 01, 2010
A friend was in Lima, and needed a quiet place to get updated ! The last year was full with changes and a nice meeting was a MUST.

After looking around and since I havent been at Crepes & Waffles, decided to go into. We got a tasty breakfast and could chill out for almost 3 hours.
We are ready for a tasty breakfast…
Let´s start with a drink. Coffee …
My friend and her oats & apple waf…
Me and my nutricional dish...
yadilitta yadilitta
Ok Crepes & Waffles :) Aug 29, 2009
Crepes & Waffles is a Colombian chain that right now has locations in different countries, such as: Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Venezuela.

I tried them a while ago in Bogota, but now they have 2 locations in Lima. The newest one is at the Balboa Strip Mall, which is a trendy and very modern one. So it's the cafe. I like the minimalist design, high ceilings and open kitchen. You can see how they are cooking the crepes and waffles. There are tables inside and outside, which would be perfect on a sunny day.

As the name says, their specialties are the crepes and waffles. The menu is basically about them and there is a wide variety. Crepes could be made of: beef, chicken, seafood or vegetarian. And the waffles, OMG! So many combinations. Also they offer salads - there's a good salad bar. To drink there are juices, sodas, coffee and wine.

I came here for lunch with my mom. As appetizer I got a small salad - lettuce and mushrooms - and my entrée was a veggie crepe with spinach, cheese and asparagus.

They also have special combinations for lunch and mom got one of them: onion soup + normanda crepe (mushroom, yellow cheese, mozzarella and a mushroom sauce) + herbal tea.

Service was nice, but too slow and at the beginning the place wasn't that crowded. I can't say anything bad about the presentation of the food, great job!

Ok, now the food. Salad was nice, dressing was tasty. Mom's soup was so so, it was missing flavor. My crepe was fine, although it was missing some salt. But better missing than too salty. Her crepe was tasty.

Prices are not that cheap, I can get better crepes at other bakeries maybe nicer than this one. But this is a trendy place and is on fashion now. Everything is about fashion.
name
outside
salad bar area
inside the cafe
yadilitta says:
Hola!!!! si, es rica!
Posted on: Aug 31, 2009
paisa29 says:
Heyyy Yady! gracias, me encanta la comida en este sitio.
Posted on: Aug 31, 2009