Credo Tours

Izmir, Turkey

Credo Tours Izmir Reviews

Ilke Ilke
May 30, 2006
For the Aegan part of our trip, I contacted a travel agency called Credo Tours. They set up everything including the flight, the guide, and the hotel. I was nervous at first, not knowing what to expect although I heard good things about the agency from one of my profs. The travel consultant Sila was really helpful and quick to return my emails. She was patient with me since I emailed her every other day for six months with a lot of questions and changes :) The tour guide and the hotel they picked pleased everybody in our little group. It would be a good agency to check if you are planning a group tour to Turkey. I also checked their boat tours on the Mediterranean coast. If you have enough people, you might rent one and do your private tour but it might be little bit costly. They have cabin packages for a boat called "gulet". You only rent the cabin and just wish that the people who are renting the other cabins are somebody you wouldn't mind having around. You might be lucky and make great friends or hate the days on the boat:)
travelman727 says:
Thanks for the advice! I hope to return to Turkey next year and will keep this agency in mind.
Posted on: Jul 23, 2006