Crazy Horse

1360 W. Garvey Avenue S, West Covina, CA, USA

Crazy Horse West Covina Reviews

CrazyLisa CrazyLisa
Oct 27, 2007
I couldn't give Crazy Horse excellent rating because I had so much problems getting in. First off let me tell you, its a newer place. It used to be a Nationals and it was in renovations forever. The sign kept saying wait for it wait for it and it finally opened. They have different themed nights and I was there for Disco Friday. I'm not so much a disco girl. The place is a restaurant during the day and a bar/club at night. If you eat dinner you get into the club free. I've been told the happy hour is a good time.

They are very strict with the dress code. I had on a pair of DVS sandles. I've wore them to multiple other places but this time I didn't even make it to the cashier. My shoes got me kicked out. They said it was a liability. I could wear heels or whatever just not my sandles, didn't matter that my sandles had a 1 1/2 inch heel. I had to drive home and them come back. Luckily I still only had to pay the $10 cover charge instead of the $15 because I talked to the bouncer.

Now the nice things. A nice smoking area with lots of fan, free parking (its based on a mall), Two different rooms playing different music, semi decent drink prices and a mechanical bull. The bull wasn't in action when I was there but I could image it being pretty fun.

The place really seemed to want to have the LA feel to it. It required dressy attire but let in t-shirts and jeans. The bartenders are super fast and made good drinks that definitely weren't watered down. I was slightly disappointed by the shoes thing and because I had heard it was "off the chain" but in all we had a good time once we were all inside. It deserves a second chance.
CrazyLisa says:
It is a restaurant during the day so any age can get in but at night when it turns into a club you do need to be 21 to get in.
Posted on: Nov 25, 2007
ktina0515 says:
Is it a 21 and over place or 18 and over?
Posted on: Nov 24, 2007
kamja says:
if you will feel better I can tell you that in some places in Poland they don't invite people it they wear trainers
Posted on: Oct 28, 2007