Crazy Bear

www.crazybeargroup.com - 0207 6310 0088

Crazy Bear London Reviews

Olga_H Olga_H
Great Thai in Stunning Surroundings May 16, 2011
Me and my friends arrived early so sat in the downstairs bar which is fantastic, the décor is amazing and could have quite happily sat there all night making our way through the drinks list.

A member off staff notified us that our table was ready, whisked up our drinks and we were presented with a well placed table. I must add from start to finish all of the staff were excellent and always close to hand if you needed anything.

There is a wide choice of dishes and some pretty big too. For a London restaurant the food was well priced and was happy to pay the 12.5% added service charge.

All in all a really nice and different night out, an impressive place just for drinks or for a special dinner.

Related Travel Blogs About Crazy Bear

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion enclosure…

Check London Hotel Deals