Craze, a Frozen Yogurt Lounge

www.crazeyogurt.com - (915) 855-7473

Craze, a Frozen Yogurt Lounge El Paso Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Cool (both literally and figuratively) Fun Jun 29, 2013
We found Craze by driving by... the DSW shoe store is across the street, and Lowe's down the way (those were our original destinations). It looked like a fun place for our group of nine to go. (We were in El Paso as a mission team to Juarez, Mexico). And, it turned out to provide great entertainment and a good frozen treat.

It's a serve-yourself frozen yogurt shop, with twelve flavors to choose from. Sample can be tasted of the flavors before making your ultimate decision. Flavors this evening included chocolate, Tahitian vanilla, cherry, cookies-n-cream, watermelon sorbet, cheesecake, and other flavors that didn't seem of any interest to me.

I picked the cookies-n-cream and vanilla. From there, you go over to the toppings bar (optional, of course) where practically every possible topping is available: fresh fruit (strawberries, mango, blueberries, bananas), numbers chocolate options (crushed cookies, brownie bits, chocolate chips, dark cacao chunks, white chocolate chips) and other miscellaneous toppings like crushed graham crackers, marshmallows, flaked coconut, nutella, and syrups of every flavor.

I created two concoctions in my cup: on the vanilla frozen yogurt, I put strawberries, mango, and coconut. And on the cookies-n-cream, brownie bits and white chocolate chips. I preferred the 'chocolate' side to the vanilla, but it was all still very tasty!

One thing to keep in mind: it is paid by the ounce, which can add up quickly. Even at 45 cents/ounce, my cup cost $5.50. And, I didn't even think I went overboard with my selections.

Craze is a 'lounge' atmosphere. Our group was able to relaxand enjoy our frozen yogurt. There is outdoor seating, and that seemed to be the place to be. The (probably) 25 seats out there were full, but we were more than happy to enjoy the frozen yogurt in the air-conditioned lounge... this is El Paso afterall!

I'm only in El Paso once a year on the mission trip, but I'm already looking forward to going back to Craze next year!
the topping bar
vanilla frozen yogurt with mango, …
the social media feed at Craze
my concoction