Crawdaddy's Kitchen

Crawdaddy's Kitchen - what they sell - I see the word fried a lot, a good sign

Crawdaddy's Kitchen Shreveport Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
Alligator, Crawdaddy's and Shrimp - need i say more? May 14, 2011
If you ever make it down to Shreveport I suggest visiting the crawdaddy kitchen, a typical southern dive with delicious food and interesting people watching.

Along mansfield drive there are a ton of fishy looking places, this one was packed so I walked on in. They have happy hour between 4 and 6, and it was filled with an interesting array of oil workers, bikers, and big haired women. 2 dollar drafts - can't complain about that.

After a few beers I sat down to my chair to get some dinner. The waitress was as southern as they come, and kept reffereing to me as "sugar" and "honey"..... Picture a conversation like this "yo get me a coffee" - "would you like some sugar, sugar?"

Across from me was a guy in a pilots uniform and a big haired women with a leopard print pants - suit.... very classy , wish I could get a picture but would provavly get shot!

I decided to go with the spicy alligator, yes I am aware that at "crawdaddy's" I should get crawdaddy's, but hey you don't get to eat alligator every day. In the spirit of southern ingenuity they also gave me the dreaded hush puppy, and some fried potatoe thing. The crown jewel were the pickled green tomatoes, which were spectacular (why is the only place in chicago that does this super dog!?)

The alligator was delicious and had a good amount of tang to it. It came with remoloude sauce, delicious I say! And no it did not taste like chicken.
crawdaddy's and corn
delicious and menacing
what they sell - I see the word fr…

Check Shreveport Hotel Deals