Crave Cupcakes

Crave Cupcakes - Lots of cupcakes to choose from

Crave Cupcakes Houston Reviews

travelfan1963 travelfa…
Gourmet Cupcakes in Houston Oct 25, 2009
I have a very big sweet tooth and one of my favorite desserts is cupcakes. Through friends, I was told about Crave Cupcakes, located in the Uptown Park shopping center, in Houston.

Founded in 2008, this cupcake bakery is consistently busy. Some cupcakes, such as chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and red velvet are available daily. Others, such as coconut, cranberry orange, lemon, carrot, key lime, nutella and pumpkin are available only on certain days.

All cupcakes are fresh baked daily and the icing in particular is wonderful. Cupcakes are fairly large and there is lots of frosting for icing fans. My personal favorite is vanilla with chocolate icing but any cupcake I've had at Crave is really good.

The staff is friendly and helpful with cupcake selections. Inside the bakery, the interior is modern with lots of glass, steel and light blue and white paint.

One downside to Crave is the price. At U.S. $3.25 per cupcake, this is pricey and rivals prices I've seen in New York City (which is much more expensive than Houston) for cupcakes.

If, however, you are visiting Houston and have a craving for sweets, I recommend Crave Cupcakes as a special treat. Just know in advance that the price for one cupcake is not cheap.
Crave Cupcakes
Another view of Crave
Lots of cupcakes to choose from
dallastexas says:
I enjoy cup cakes but have to watch my sweet tooth because I can go overboard. Next time in Houston, I will try it.
Posted on: Aug 27, 2009
bernard69 says:
congrats on yr foody review,well deserved:)
Posted on: Aug 24, 2009
world-traveller123 says:
Very nice. Now I am interested in Cupcakes.
Posted on: Aug 24, 2009