Crater Lodge Dining Restaurant

565 Rim Drive Crater Lake National Park, Crater Lake National Park, USA

Crater Lodge Dining Restaurant Crater Lake National Park Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
"life is good!" Jul 08, 2013
Crater Lake Lodge Restaurant is a fine dining and we decided to try. We knew we will splurge a bit but that’s okay since it is my daughter’s birthday anyway. We thought it might be fun to celebrate her birthday with a nice breakfast at an elegant restaurant!

Even though the restaurant has this prominent feel of a fine dining, it is not intimidating like other fine dining restaurants. We all felt very relaxed while in there. Even though the place was quite full with patrons the sense of serenity and privacy was still in tacked. Eventually, people became less and less as they’re done with their meals.

We waited to be seated and while waiting we hang out in the waiting area which has this very homey atmosphere. Even though it is summertime, the fireplace was burning which makes the place really cozy.

The waiting didn’t take too long. The staffs at Crater Lake Dining Lodge are really nice and well-mannered! We were ushered to a table by a window and we had a view of the beautiful, blue Crater Lake!

The services were quick from the time she got our orders to delivering the food to our table.

I ordered vegetable omelet which came with sourdough bread, my children ordered chocolate pancakes, bowl of fruits with yogurt and roasted potatoes; while my husband ordered potato sausage which comes with eggs. As for the eggs, you can request which kind of style you want. Their coffee is fresh brewed and has a strong kick.

I was expecting we would pay about $70.00 but the bill came out a lot lesser than that!

Anyway, we enjoyed our breakfast time; it was like one of those rare moments when you truly feel, life is really good!
the view from our table
dining tables
one taste and you'll understand th…
chocolate pancakes
cotton_foam says:
Ilse: awww...thank you! hehehe...

Cicie: it was! and it was my daughter's bday so we thought of splurging a little bit but prices are just fine -- average i'd say!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2013
cicie says:
Wonderful place for breakfast , May. Foods look delicious..
Posted on: Jul 17, 2013
ilserita says:
Your food-pics are always so delicious! :)
Posted on: Jul 17, 2013