Cracow Hostel

Cracow Hostel Rates and Deals

Cracow Hostel Krakow Reviews

PEnglish PEnglish
Cheap and perfectly located Jul 19, 2012
I stayed at the Cracow Hostel for 7 nights in the 18 bedroom dorm in July 2012 and would recommend it to all.

The dorm itself is located perfectly on the edge of the central market square near a plethora of restaurants and bars.

Cost wise the hostel is perfect for budget travel and I paid around £8 per night the only additional costs being a refundable 20PLN for the key to the bedside locker.

Access is through a locked gate which requires you be buzzed in and out which gives a feeling of security. The staff are friendly and helpful and have a fridge in reception where you can buy decently priced drinks.

Given the location it can be noisy on a night especially as windows need to be left open so the heat is tolerable. Noise was still fairly loud at 1/2am though after a night or two you get used to it.

Dorms and facilities are fairly clean I perhaps wouldn't eat my dinner of the floor but I have no issues or 'eugh' moments.

One issue is that there are two rooms each with 1 shower and 1 toilet. Given that there could be around 30 people at anyone point this could be an issue though wasn't during my time there.

Should I visit Krakow again I would definitely use this Hostel and would recommend to anyone.

Check Cracow Hostel Rates and Deals