Cracker Barrel

475 Rivers Edge, Milford, OH, USA

Cracker Barrel Milford Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Always a good meal! May 17, 2010
This is our second cross country trip and tonight we had the first chance to visit another Cracker Barrel. Our choice was grilled chicken tenders with a side of fried apples and I had mashed potatoes and gravy plus some corn bread. Judy had fried okra and biscuits. We both had coffee. The meal was as delicious as we had remembered, and the waitress was pleasant and quick. If I remember correctly she had three stars on her apron. I have yet to have a bad meal or been disappointed with the service at Cracker Barrel. I have tried to wean myself from eating too many cookies but I did find a cute little roll over cat that laughs when activated I just had to purchase from their shop.
LadyBramble says:
This brings back memories of when I first met you! awww..lol
Posted on: Jan 07, 2011
iramalama says:
Yum...haven't had Cracker Barrel in ages.
Posted on: Dec 27, 2010
X_Drive X_Drive
Another good meal with good service May 17, 2010
Meals at Cracker Barrel are always good, and so is the service. Their special stores carry items that are great for traveling, from books, CDs, fun clothing, cookies and snacks and sometimes little silly things you just can’t pass up. I found a little cat that came to life as you came near it. The tail rolls the cat over and over, one direction and then back, and the whole time it is laughing so hard that it is infectious.

For dinner tonight I had pork chops, corn, and fried apples. Judy had grilled chicken tenders, fried okra, and fried apples. I had a corn muffin and coffee while Judy had a biscuit and iced tea.

As usual, our waitress was prompt and efficient while always smiling.

Related Travel Blogs About Cracker Barrel

Home Sweet Home
Like it's said in the Wizard of Oz, "There's no place like home."  And after 15 months in China, I was ready for some time a casa.   The day of departure (I had a countdown starting in…Cracker Barrel (Milford), Chili's (Williston), Friendlys, and a few others. Got to see a snowy owl and see a little…

Check Milford Hotel Deals