Cracker Barrel

(928) 773-1524

Cracker Barrel Flagstaff Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Great Country Breakfast in Flagstaff, Arizona Aug 26, 2010
I have had breakfast at 2 other Cracker Barrel loations in Arizona. The first was in Phoenix, the second in Buckeye and now Flagstaff. The Cracker Barrel took precedence over all the other eating places because it was right next door to our motel.

I highly recommend a stop if you are ever on the road. There are Cracker Barrel locations all over the United States and most of their stores are located on the highways (freeways). In Arizona alone there are 13 Cracker Barrels located in Buckeye, Casa Grande, Flagstaff, Glendale, Goodyear, Kingman, Marana, Mesa, Peoria, 2 in Phoenix, Prescott Valley and Yuma.

Their prices are very reasonable, my breakfast of sausage, eggs, cheese, biscuits, a medium glass orange juice and refillable coffee cost less that $11.00. Service was excellent, our waitress was a young pleasant lady with a charming smile and a grace about her that one does not find in many service industries anymore. The setting of course is country, bringing with it the feeling of a home made breakfast.
effortlesszenist says:
I love Cracker Barrel. I wonder what the name really means? I always get the blue berry pancakes... yummy.
Posted on: Sep 14, 2010