Cracker Barrel

300 Belle Hill Road, Elkton, MD, USA

Cracker Barrel Elkton Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Great roadside stop at Cracker Barrel Nov 11, 2009
Cracker Barrel is a chain of restaurants along the Interstate Highway system catering to the travelers. Cracker Barrels can be found throughout most of the USA and I've visited them in six states. (There are no stores in the Pacific Coast states.)

The Cracker Barrel in Elkton, Maryland, is a convenient stop for travelers along Interstate I-95. It's just at the Maryland/Delaware state line before the Delaware Turnpike begins. We stop here as a midway point when driving between the Northern Virginia suburbs and New York City.

Like other Cracker Barrels, this one offers a consistent menu of hearty sandwiches, main courses, and salads. Breakfast items are also served all day. I usually order either the Bacon Cheeseburger Platter or the BLT Salad. The BLT Salad is a full-size salad of greens topped with bacon, cheese wedges, and tomato wedges.

In addition to a restaurant, Cracker Barrel also offers the Old County Store, a shop with an assortment of regional goods, candies, various knick-knacks, and gift items like Yankee Candles. (Cracker Barrel also has nice rest rooms for road trippers.)

Be sure to pick up a free Cracker Barrel Roadway Map at the counter. It's a nicely done US highway map. (It also shows you where the next Cracker Barrel is located.)
Cracker Barrel in Elkton, Maryland
bkretzer says:
I love Cracker Barrel, too!
Posted on: Nov 29, 2009
sylviandavid says:
Thanks for the review... we will make sure we hit one when we go East..... :) sylvia
Posted on: Nov 28, 2009
X_Drive says:
I'd love to see them out west. So far not in California. But we sure found them excellent on our roadtip to the south-eastern part of the country! :D
Posted on: Nov 28, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Cracker Barrel

King Tut Plays Broadway
When Susan and I booked our Bermuda cruise for Labor Day weekend departure from New York, we knew we'd drive up the day before. What would we do in the city on Saturday evening? Seeing a Broadway mus…Cracker Barrel in Elkton, Maryland. From there, it was a dash across Delaware, over the Delaware Bridge, and then on the New Jersey…
Return to New York
I was up on deck early to watch our return to New York City. What luck! I was just in time to catch the sunrise over Long Island! Norwegian dawn was already in The Narrows. This time I was also able …Turnpike. We had a late lunch, again at the Cracker Barrel in Elkton, Maryland, and were home by about 6:00 p.m. …

Check Elkton Hotel Deals