Cracker Barrel Store

(904) 829-9222

Cracker Barrel Store Saint Augustine Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Another location, another great meal May 01, 2008
If you are following our trip you know that we had our first experience with Cracker Barrel Stores just about a week ago, and it was a very good one, especially the staff. Well we had another chance to try it here in Saint Augustine, FL., and again we were not disappointed. This time we opted for the daily special of Turkey and dressing. The meal was excellent and staff although not quite as friendly as the first time was quick and nice.

Of course I had to buy another box of “Snickerdoodle” cookies due to the rapid decrease in the contents of the first box I bought. I looked for a hole in the bottom of the box but couldn’t find one.
JenniMay says:
I just had y first experience last week too! love it! definitely the only chain type restaurant i've found that does soul food right.
_Amanda_ says:
I love the Cracker Barrel!!!! The food is delicious!!!!
genetravelling says:
cracker barrel was the first place i went when i met my relatives for the first time in Illinois in 1998. I wasnt particularly impressed with the chickennoodle dish i was recommended but i remember they did a mean sweetcorn.
ejames01 ejames01
Cracker Barrel...ummm delicious Jul 31, 2008
I think there breakfast menu is the best. If you like some southern hit the spot. I have never eaten anything bad. The food has always been good. They have some great Iced Tea and Country Fried Steak.

Check Saint Augustine Hotel Deals