Cracker Barrel Old Country Store

(601) 482-3003

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Meridian Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
This was an unusually bad experience. May 02, 2013
We have always had very nice meal each time we have had the good fortune to find a Cracker Barrel restaurant, well, at least until this meal. Pretty early in the evening we went to dinner and found that the special of the day was already gone. And it was a meal that is featured weekly, and on their nice big featured menu cards. This was not a good thing for such a well liked meal, and the restaurant was used to ordering proper quantities. So we checked through the regular menu for something else and finally found something that was still available, after yet another was all out. We ended up with Haddock which was supposed to come with three sides. We didn’t realize that when we first ordered and our waitress was a wee bit lazy in letting us know. When she did finally let us know of the slip it took so long to for me to get mine, as small side salad, I told her that I would not be able to eat it, but didn’t want it thrown out. She promised me that someone would eat it back in the kitchen. I have never had such a strangely served meal. I do hope it was a very strange. Sorry to have to report a bad experience.
AdamR3723 says:
Sad when a place that you know lets you down.
Posted on: Mar 13, 2017
spocklogic says:
I like Cracker Barrel too, but every now and then you encounter one with poor service unfortunately.
Posted on: Jul 29, 2013
Zagnut66 says:
Unfortunately not every location in a restaurant chain is created equal.
Posted on: Jul 28, 2013