Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant

13821 US 69 North, Tyler, TX, USA - (903) 882-1322

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Restaurant Tyler Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
I don't think any restaurant can get any more Texan than this! Feb 06, 2010
Cracker Barrel is a great restaurant that offers tasty homey food with a very Texan flavor. You usually enter the restaurant through the souvenir store, in which you can find lots of old west memorabilia and fruit conserves.

The restaurant has got a very nice, cozy, welcoming old Texan mood, but what I love the most is the food options; you can always find some nice home style Texan specialty in the menu. I usually go for meat loaves with mashed potatoes, and the ones I had this time were just wonderful.

And also, the price is very good and the size of the plates is not excessive. I recommend this restaurant very much to everybody.
The front
The store
The restaurant
williamsworld williams…
Home Cookin' May 09, 2009
The Cracker Barrel is on of those good old southern restaurants that make you feel so goooooood about going out to eat. Really, you feel like you are at home with friends and family when you dine there. When I was married, my wife would love to go and eat here. I thought they were very great places because they have this country store full of all of those special treats we enjoyed as children as well as new things we discovered as adults. They also have a really nice porch lined with rows of rocking chairs. These chairs are for sale or you can just plop down in one and think you have been transported back into the carefree days of summer. There is also a checker game set up and they encourage you to hang out and play for awhile. We did. They also have some pretty good food. Breakfast is hearty with flap jacks and their own line of syrup. They give you these little personal bottles of your own, so you never have to worry who used the syrup before you. I like that they ring it out and it is hot and it just drips over your food. They have a pretty extensive menu with all the home cooked from scratch comfort foods famous from the south. You can check out all their menus and location y logging on to their website. This is a great place to sit and enjoy some good food.
Stefan and Grandma
Our Waiter Nick
The Cracker Barrel
The front porch
williamsworld says:
I am pretty fond of this place as well. Thanks for your comment
Posted on: May 12, 2009