Cozy backpacker inn

Tel: (+65) 6338 8826, (+65) 6224 6859, (+65) 6339 6128

Cozy backpacker inn Reviews

wilber85 wilber85
Good location but dirty! Nov 22, 2010
So I stayed here because I was coming to end of my trip and I was too lazy to walk around finding a good, cheaper place to stay. This was the first place I checked out. I really wished I hadn't stayed here. I paid for a double room as they had no singles and it cost me $50 a night. I think thats a rip off but if I'm going to pay over the odds for a room the least I expect is for it to be clean. I didn't notice at first as I dropped off my bag and went out, came back and crashed. On the third day I found rubbish and so much dust under my bed. It was obvious it had been there for a while. By this point I didn't care as I was leaving soon. Another TB we were traveling with got bed bug bites in the dorm. The staff were miserable and unhelpful, their was no common room and the internet was always breaking. I paid $10 for my clothes to be washed and dried. They came back wet! The best thing about this place was the location. It's about 20 minute walk from everything and has a shopping mall and food court opposite. I would never recommend this place as there has to be better places to stay in Singapore.
Stigen Stigen
Cheapest deal in the city.. Dec 05, 2008
This place is good enough, it has some good points like breakfast included in the price (coffe and white bread with jam), and free internet use (although when I was there it was down...that sucks), but the best 2 points about this place is the price and the location.

It is low priced for Singapore at 12 SD, which is about the same as you would pay for 2 beers in a shop(yes, it is riddiculous).

The price I mention is the cheapest deal, staying at a 8 bed dorm with a few fans in the roof. It is a pretty basic room, but it serves the purpose. I would reccomend a top bunk get full acces to the fan air...

The location is great, a 20 minutes walk from Calms Quai, where all the night life is located. Go there for some spectacular city views as well.
Cozy backpacker inn Map