Cozy Bangkok Place

Cozy Bangkok Place Rates and Deals

Cozy Bangkok Place Reviews

BabyRedKnuckles BabyRedK…
Fantastic hostel location could be better Jan 18, 2015
The hostel has a great set-up and the staff are friendly and very helpful.

We booked a triple room and got a double bed with a single bed over the top of it. There was also a balcony and the toilet / shower is shared with others on the same floor. The place was clean and wifi connection was excellent. The lock the front door at 8pm and access is via the keycard attached to the room key so security is excellent.

It's located quite a distance from Khoasan Road and most of the temples however it's so easy to get around that this doesn't really pose that much of a problem.

The only downside is that we were told that linen would be provided however when we realised that there wasn't any there was no one on the front desk to speak to so we had to sleep under our towels.
Sign on the hostel door.
theatermeiske theaterm…
Cozy and nice place outside the backpackers chaos! Sep 22, 2008
I liked the place, because it's not in the "Khao San road" area. Cozy Bangkok place is very clean, the interior is very pretty (especially the "foyer"), coffee and tea for free. There are 2 computers (i think it was about 50 bath per hour, can't remember exactly), a lounge-couch, there are lots of books to read, there's kitchen which you can use (also a fridge!), and there's a washingmachine (30 bath, detergent around 15 bath) and a dryer(around 30 bath per 15 minutes).

You have to wear flipflops inside, they provide them. You can put your shoes in special lockers (free).

They have a few dormrooms, singlerooms and doubles. I only used the singlerooms, saw 3 different rooms (I came back about 4 times during my travelling:)), and each one was clean. Only problem I had, was the matrass. It's sooo thin! I had backproblems, and I got an extra matrass (great service:)) but you could still feel the wooden "shelf" underneath..

But for the rest, it's a great place to stay! Nice people too, very willing to help you out!

Check Cozy Bangkok Place Rates and Deals