Cozumel Hotels

Browse 16 Cozumel, Mexico hotel reviews for 45 Cozumel hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Playa del Carmen Hotels27.2 km
Puerto Aventuras Hotels33.7 km
Playa Paraiso Hotels35.9 km
Akumal Hotels39.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cozumel Hotels and Deals

#1 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
Merch says: "This is actually the best hotel I've ever stayed at! Me and my husband decide..."
#2 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
scubafan says: "I actually like this property but the management has no heart. My boyfriend and ..."
$65
#3 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
meggen55 says: "Was a great resort, very clean, very friendly and helpful staff great service, g..."
$63
#4 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
scubame says: "My best friend and I decided to take a little scuba diving vacation, so we packe..."
#5 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
greg-avila says: "We stayed at the Hotel Vista del Mar on our trip to Cozumel in March of 2008. T..."
$27
#6 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
lrecht says: "Hotel Flamingo is conveniently located a block and a half in from the main drag ..."
$45
#7 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
ChristiPope says: "Ok, we went at kind of an off time just before the Thanksgiving rush which was b..."
3.5
$60
#8 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
kv23 says: "We will return - must check out more of the island! This resort is within wal..."
$130
#9 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
WilliamR says: "I staid at this resort for spring break, and spent the week scuba diving. It wa..."
$55
#10 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
StephenCoggins says: "Hello, On November 27th 2011 I booked a vacation for two to the El Cozumeleno r..."
$71
#11 of 45 hotels in Cozumel
wisconsintraveler says: "Aside from the hard beds, paper thin walls and getting pitched constantly to tou..."
$49