Coyote Grill

17225 Jersey Ave., Lemoore, CA, USA

Coyote Grill Lemoore Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
they serve decent food but waiting takes too long Jun 11, 2014
We are frequent costumers of this restaurant because the food they serve here are excellent but inexpensive. However, it is the service that is prompting me not to give the 4-star rating. It takes so long before the food is serve on the table. I am not sure if they are understaff but sometimes, it can get very annoying just to wait. We don't usually order for appetizers but whenever we eat in this restaurant we have to... so that there is finger foods to nibble on while waiting. My advice, don't come here starving otherwise, you will be frustrated with the service.

Like I said, the food however are all fantastic! We have tried different dishes from the menu and so far we haven't been disappointed.

The last time we were there was when we celebrated my son's graduation from middle school. We ordered Chicken Alfredo, Chicken Jerusalem, Coyote's Fried Chicken, Lobster Thermidor and Country Fried Steak -- all dishes were fantastic. I ordered the Coyote's Fried Chicken for the first time and when I sliced the first bite, no resistance, none at all. I took a small bite of the roasted corn salsa that smothered my fried chicken and let the salt, the fat and roast flavor settled on my tongue...and hmmm, I love it!

The staffs are moody. What I meant is that sometimes they are friendly at other times aloof and withdrawn. If you need more soda on your glass make sure you ask the server to refill it for you. Otherwise, they do not ask if you need more.

The restaurant is located inside a casino building but it is not smoky nor noisy. In fact, it is a nice little place for couples to spend sometime over a meal.

Next time we go there again, I will try their "Chicken and Waffles"! ~
the hallway to the restaurant
the lobby
cotton_foam says:
Vik: :D even Jerusalem itself don't have that!

Ils: hahaha! well, its the foodie "in" now here in the US! I will post or send a photo as soon as I have tried it! at some restaurants, they use the waffle batter to coat the chicken for frying...
Posted on: Jun 13, 2014
cotton_foam says:
Thank you very much for all your smiles and comments!
Posted on: Jun 13, 2014
Ils1976 says:
nice review May and for some reason I am hungry now but I am curious for the combo chicken and waffles ... her in Belgium we consider waffles to be a sweet dessert so ... chicken ??? weird combo I suppose! Pictures please! :D
Posted on: Jun 12, 2014