Coyoacan Mexico

Mexico City, Mexico

Coyoacan Mexico Mexico City Reviews

amarie26 amarie26
Must visit Coyoacan Mar 29, 2011
I was visiting mexico city for a week and my friend who hosted me took me to coyoacan. Its the cutest little mexican town full of great restaurants, cafes, shops, and a little plaza with a fountain in the center. There is also a little park that you can walk to and sit and enjoy people watching. It was very romantic, although I went by myself. I really enjoyed staying in coyoacan for the day.

Also, el Museo de Frida Kahlo is there and this is a wonderful museum. This was actually the house her parents lived in and eventually Frida lived there with Diego Rivera, until there house was built in San Angel. After the two past away there house was turned into a museum.

The buildings are very colorful with wonderful bright colors along with great eating places every where. You can't go wrong with choosing a place to eat.

If your visiting Mexico City and since the city is so damn huge and you need suggestions of towns to visit so that you may get a feel for the mexican culture, you must visit Coyoacan!

Related Travel Blogs About Coyoacan Mexico

Coyoacan
I spent the 18th by taking the excellent metro to Coyoacan and visited Leon Trotsky's old home, or actually fortress. Trotsky was one of the most important players of the Bolshevik revolution but aft… I spent the 18th by taking the excellent metro to Coyoacan and visited Leon Trotsky's old home, or actually…
Celebrating Frida Kahlo
This year commemorates the 100th anniversary of Frida Kahlo's birth and Mexico City did a wonderful job in celebrating her life and work.  On my first day, I visited Casa Azul (Blue House) …Mexico City did a wonderful job in celebrating her life and work.  On my first day, I visited Casa Azul (Blue House) in Coyoacan
Day 50 : Visite Mexico City
Debout vraiment vers 8h15. Petit dej en mettant les photos sur internet. Vers 10h30 on part de l hotel pour commencer la suite de la visite de Mexico City. On va a quartier Coyoacan pour voir le muse…Mexico City. On va a quartier Coyoacan pour voir le musee de Frida Kahlo. Ensuite lunch dans un petit…

Check Mexico City Hotel Deals